Professional Southeast Asia Hotel Photographer
I’m a highly experienced architecture and interiors photographer based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I work exclusively with luxury boutique hotels and resorts as well as leading architects and interior designers to provide the highest quality brand imagery that captures the essence and experience of your hotel.
After many years working in IT in South Africa, the Middle East and the UK I decided to take some time out and travel around Southeast Asia. Two things happened on that trip, I rekindled a high school passion for photography and I was so inspired by the culture, landscape, history and people of Cambodia that I decided not to leave.
Although those travel images re-ignited an old love of photography they also made me realise that my skills needed some work and I embarked on a journey to develop my photographic and post-processing skills. I explored landscapes and cityscapes, experimented with light painting and urban exploration and soon discovered that my real passion was photographing buildings, both interiors and exteriors.
I’m very proud to have developed my skills to such a high standard that my work has been displayed in a solo exhibition and published in international publications both online and in print. I ensure the highest standards for my clients by constantly working to keep my photographic skills and knowledge up to date. To assist with my continued professional development I’m an active member of the ASMP (American Society of Media Photographers) and it’s Architectural Speciality Group.
I operate under the following core values:
- Responsibility: I value been responsible to myself and to others.
- Consistency: I value consistently providing my very best work and customer service.
- Flexibility: I value the need to change and adapt and to listen to others.
- Commitment: I value been dedicated to my clients and to my work.
- Perseverance: I value achieving all that I set out to do.
- Uniqueness: I value improving and providing my own valuable and unique style.